Deadline: Mar-Apr/13 May 2019* (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept 2019
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne, Paris-Sud University, Université Versailles St-Quentin.
Level/Field of study:
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Number of Awards:
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is €10,000 per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- • Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- • Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- • Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- • Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
• All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The application deadlines to Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programmes varies but most around around March-April 2019. The compelete information is found here: Opening dates for applications to masters 2019‐2020. *The deadline for receipt of full applications is 13 May 2019.
It is important to read the Scholarship Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/programme-de-bourses-internationales-de-master