Federal Government has taken a wonderful and appreciating step to start a Paid training program for Youth of Pakistan to provide basic and professional technical training in various long courses in different fields and trades under NAVTTC.
Approximately, 50,000 Youth all around Pakistan will be given skill development training in different programs under this program.
The program is being executed by the National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC), Government of Pakistan.
Duration of the Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Programme:
- 3 to 6 months
The selected trainees will be given a monthly stipend of Rs. 3,000/-
Rs. 4,000 stipend will be given to FATA Trainees.
In few trades, free Tool-Kits will also be provided.
- Both Male and female students can easily apply from all over Pakistan
Have a look at these scholarships and exchange programs
Location for Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Programme 2018:
Skill Development Training will be imparted in 340 Public and Private Technical & Vocational Training Institutes across the country.
You can find the Nearest Institute from Here (http://youth.navttc.org/Institutes)
Male & Female aged up to 35 years with middle-level education shall be eligible.
Madaras students and students with the disability are also encouraged to apply.
- On average fee, support would be Rs.5,000 per month for six months.
On the Job Training:
- One month on the job training would be included in the 6-months program
Number of Trainees:
- number of training offered by Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Programme are 25,000 annually
- Training in 195 demand-driven trades commonly in demand both at home and abroad
- 20th August 2018
- For registration please download our Application Form or visit our designated Institutes or our Regional Offices.
- The Online Application Form Link is given Below
Also you may Like: