Applications are now welcomed for the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent.
This scholarship is announced for deserving and talented students who need financial support to continue their studies.
You can continue your studies up to Masters & Ph.D. levels with the hep of this scholarship.
Different Levels of Scholarships under National Endowment Fund For Talent are discussed below.
Levels of Scholarships:
- Special 5% quota for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA & ICT each
- 20% Provincial Quotas of each province.
- 2% Quota will be observed for Disabled
Scholarships will be awarded for various levels of education.
Allocation of scholarship:
Intermediate (Liaquat Scholarship) – 30%
Graduation (Sir Syed Scholarship) – 30%
Masters (Iqbal Scholarship) – 25%
Ph.D. (Jinnah Scholarship) – 15%
Currently, you can apply for Intermediate/FA, FSc or Masters/MPhil & PhD under
National Endowment Scholarship for Talent.
Eligibility Criteria for Intermediate FA/FSC:
- At least 65% marks in matric;
- secured admission on merit in Public /Private Sector College;
- unable to continue study due to financial constraints.
- Household income should not be more than Rs. 45,000/ month
Eligibility Criteria for Master/MPhil and PhD
• The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK National
• High academic achievement.
• Students must secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in graduate (1.5 Years or 2 Years) and Doctoral (3.5 years) programs
• Only those students who are enrolled in first semester/professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply
• The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
• Applicant must be from Least Developed District of Pakistan.
• The age limit should not exceed from 35 years for MS/MPhil (18 years) and PhD programs.
• The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in MS/MPhil (Postgraduate Program).
• The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
• In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
• Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Deadline for NEST Scholarship 30th September 2018.
The Mode of Application to apply for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent is Online.
Fill the below given Online Application Form & Submit.