Applications are invited for Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship in China. Applications are open for International students to pursue Masters and Doctoral degree in the 2019-2020 academic year. Full as well as Partial scholarship will be awarded to students.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Benefits for Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship:
- Full Scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at the student’s own expense.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 per year.
- A living allowance of CNY1, 500 per month
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- Partial Scholarship
1) College student: CNY20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
2) Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
3) Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement)
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
English Language Requirements for Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship
|Course Level||:||Master and Doctoral degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
You May Also Like: