Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a fully funded scholarship program for international students from any country enrolling a PhD degree program for academic year 2019 – 2020.
This scholarship program is a collaboration between Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). The scholarships will cover the full tuition fee, provide monthly stipend for living expenses, airfare grant, and settling-in allowance. Scholarships are available for the duration of the study program, which is up to 4 years of PhD study.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Airfare grant.
- Settling-in allowance.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the study program which is up to 4 years.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for PhD degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for two research areas:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the PhD degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Scholarships available for new students commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020.
- Applicants must have good skills in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have good reports from academic referees.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) for more info.
Scholarships available for international students from any country. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) will assess your application on the basis of outstanding academic achievement, passion for research, English language proficiency, etc.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application online via the online application system. DO NOT send any hard copy document to their office.
Applications must be submitted by June 1, 2019.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) for more info regarding the result of your application.
- This studentship program is highly competitive.
- Candidates must have strong passion for research and excellent academic records.
- Funding available for the duration of your study program, up to 4 years.
- All applications must be submitted via online application system. They do not accept any hard copy documents.
For further info please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg.
You May Also Like: Mofom Scholarship China 2019