Nanyang Technological University – Singapore, is offering fully funded PhD scholarships for all students from any country commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for PhD degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any subjects or field of study offered at Nanyang Technological University.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidate will receive:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- One time IT allowance
- Annual grant for journal subscription or books
- Conference allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Priority for subsidized campus accommodation
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country, but all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must hold First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD program at Nanyang Technological University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2019 – 2020. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact Nanyang Technological University for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic records, achievements and qualifications, etc.
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is November 30, 2018.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact Nanyang Technological University for more info.
- Applicants are welcome from any country, but preference will be given to Singaporeans & PRs.
- Applicants must have or expected to have First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- This is a very competitive program, a very high standard of application is expected.
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
For further info please visit: admissions.ntu.edu.sg.
You May also Like: