Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, NetherlandsNovember 9, 2018
Fully funded scholarships are available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country commencing study in September 2019 (academic year 2019 – 2020) at Utrecht University – Netherlands.
Scholarships available for Master degree program in many subjects at 6 Graduate Schools. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees and provide stipend for living expenses. Scholarships are available for the duration of your study, 1 or 2 years depending on the program. The scholarships will be allocated annually. The scholarships will be extended for the second year depending on your academic progress.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master programs only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for many subjects at 6 Graduate schools.
Amount of Scholarships
There are 2 types of scholarships available:
- Full tuition fees
- Full tuition fees + living expenses
So, you will need to make sure you can cover your living expenses if you can only get the first scholarship.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study, 1 or 2 years depending on the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master program.
- Applicants must come from a non-EU/EEA country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree from outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must belong to top 10% of the class.
- Applicants must have academic excellence in the proposed field of study.
- Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
20 – 25 scholarships are available for academic year 2019 – 2020.
Scholarships available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications, motivation letter, communication skills, the quality of your application to the Master program, proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, etc.
How to Apply
- You must first apply for admission to the Master program.
- Apply online for the scholarship.
You will need to provide additional document: proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is February 1, 2019.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Applicants will be informed by the university regarding the result of the scholarship application after you receive the decision on your admission.
- You must first apply for admission to the Master program before applying for the scholarship. Scholarship applications without admission application will be deleted!
- This scholarship program is very competitive.
- Please read the guidelines available on their website for more info.
For further info please visit: www.uu.nl.
You May also Like: