Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) in Hong Kong 2019November 5, 2018
Applications are invited for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) at the HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong. Applications are open international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students
Benefits of Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
Nationality: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility for Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship:
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements:
Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
|Deadline||:||February to May 2019|
|Study in||:||Hong Kong|
|Providers||:||HKBU School of Business|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.|
You May Also Like: