Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern DenmarkOctober 25, 2018
Full tuition fee scholarships + grant for living expenses are available for students from a non-EU/EEA country commencing study in September 2019 at University of Southern Denmark – Denmark.
Scholarships available for MSc program at the Faculty of Engineering. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a grant to help cover your living expenses. This scholarship is only for new students.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for MSc programs only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available at the Faculty of Engineering in the following 2 year Master degree programs:
- MSc in Engineering – Software Engineering
- MSc in Engineering – Chemistry
- MSc in Engineering – Robot Systems (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drone Technology)
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
- MSc in Engineering – Product Development and Innovation
- MSc in Engineering – Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Engineering – Physics and Technology
- MSc in Engineering – Innovation and Business
- MSc in Engineering – Operations Management
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships program will provide cover for full tuition fees and a grant for your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: 2 years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MSc program.
- Applicants must come from a non-EU/EEA country.
- Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact University of Southern Denmark for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications, grades, etc.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is required.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is February 1, 2019.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants will be contacted by the university shortly after they are offered a study place.
- You must apply for admission to the MSc program. No separate application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants will be automatically considered.
- This scholarship program is very competitive and based on your academic records and grades.
- Please note that this scholarship is only for students from a non-EU/EEA country.
For further info please visit: www.sdu.dk.
You May Also Like: