Fauji Foundation FFC Scholarship 2018: Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) Limited is Pakistan’s largest chemical fertilizer company, which makes up a major market share of Pakistan’s economy. Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) Limited provides FFC scholarships to Pakistani students as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Fauji Foundation FFC Scholarship 2018 Merit Based :
Fauji Foundation Company (FFC) Limited in collaboration with Sona Welfare Foundation has announced merit based Fauji Foundation Company FFC Scholarship 2018 for undergraduate and post matriculation students. Pakistani applicants whether male or female, bearing Pakistani nationality, bearing any domicile for candidates who wish to study engineering, social sciences, management sciences, computer science, agriculture and other fields.
If you are interested to apply for the FFC Scholarship then keep reading below:
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Post Matriculation Scholarship
Scholarship Hosting Country: Pakistan
Scholarship Funding Organization: Sona Welfare Foundation
Gender(s): Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply.
A monthly stipend will be given to the selected applicants, which is listed below:
- For Bachelor’s Degree Holders: 3000/- per month
- For Post Matriculation Qualification Holders: PKR. 2000/- per month
Bachelors Degree / Graduation offered in the following fields by FFC Scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
How to apply for FFC Scholarship?
- The FFC Scholarship forms are available at the Fauji Foundation Company district sales office throughout Pakistan.
- The FFC Scholarship form is also available below.
- The applicants are required to fully fill in the application form and attach the required documents and send them to C/O SWF Scholarship Desk, Sona Towers, 156 – The Mall Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- The applicants must be enrolled in 1st or 2nd year of their Bachelor’s Degree.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the 1st year of Post Matriculation Degree, i.e. 1st Year of College.
- The applicants must be enrolled in any government approved college or university.
- The applicants must score at least 85% or above in the previous taken competitive examination. However, applicants from Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan (GB) must have at least 75% or more marks in the last taken competitive examination.
Last Date to Apply for FFC Scholarship:
The last date to apply for Fauji Foundation Company FFC Scholarship is 15th November 2018, Thursday.
The official Fauji Foundation Company FFC Scholarship advertisement is provided below. For more scholarship opportunities within Pakistan click the bell icon to receive desktop notifications.
You May Also Like: