NTS Need – based Scholarship program has successfully accomplished its 1st phase in all associated universities / institutions and now NTS is announcing the 2nd Phase of NTS Need – based Scholarship Program under Corporate Social Responsibility in order to financially strengthen the deserving students by covering tuition fee along with the amount of stipend.
COMSATS Other Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee
NTS recompenses the complete or partial tuition fee of the nominated student enrolled in under-graduate / graduate level program of the NTS Associated University or Institution.
Every nominated student as selected by the UISAC is also eligible for stipend amounting unto Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Scholarships are offered for study at undergraduate & graduate level programs in all disciplines at the NTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan.
- Students need to have a valid regular admission or should enroll as a regular (full time) student in any NTS Associated University / Institution as per their admission criteria.
- It is mandatory for an applicant to attain qualifying scores in NTS tests for securing admission at a NTS Associated University / Institution i.e.
- NAT test for admission in Under-Graduate (4 Years) program.
- GAT test for admission in Graduate (2 Years) program as per admission policy of the University / Institution.
- Students in need of financial assistance who are already enrolled in the Associated Universities / Institutions are also eligible to apply, subject to the condition that they have passed NTS (NAT / GAT) test for admission. However, funding of the existing enrolled students will start from fall 2015.
- The existing enrolled students will be eligible if they have scored equal or more than 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to his / her financial need (keeping in view the financial background of the applicant’s family) as to be determined & assessed by the University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC).
- After selection, funding to the selectees will continue for the full program.
- In case of any drop outs, replacements will be made on eligibility / merit basis.
How to Apply
Deserving students can obtain NTS Need-based Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the NTS Associated Universities / Institutions or can download it from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
Note: All Scholarship forms Available at Photocopy Shop, COMSATS UNIVERSITY Lahore