Chalmers University Avancez Masters Scholarships in Sweden, 2019November 7, 2018
Applications are invited for Chalmers University Avancez Masters Scholarships in Sweden. Applications are open international students to pursue a Master degree at Chalmers University of Technology in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
Eligible Countries: Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part). The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2019|
|Providers||:||Swedish Council for Higher Education|
|Course Level||:||Master degree|
|Field of Study||:||The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2019/20, the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from the previous academic year.|
You May Also Like: