Applications are invited for ACU Sisters of Mercy International Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for local and international students to pursue Bachelor degree at The Australian Catholic University (ACU) in the 2019-20 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Benefits of ACU Sisters of Mercy International Undergraduate Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at up to $4,000, paid as one installment annually for the duration of the course.
- $1,000 per annum is available for students enrolled full-time, for a maximum of four years
- $500 per annum is available for students enrolled part-time, for a maximum of eight years.
Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
Nationality: Domestic and international students.
Eligibility for ACU Sisters of Mercy International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: first or second year (or part-time equivalent)
- From a rural or regional area
English Language Requirements for ACU Sisters of Mercy International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
|Deadline||:||11 March 2019|
|Provider||:||Australian Catholic University (ACU)|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|