Applications are invited for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students at Murdoch University to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Benefits of 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
The scholarship is valued at $5,000.
|:||Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award will be paid in two equal installments of AU$2,500 directly to the successful recipient’s fee account after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter.Therefore if a student starts in Semester 1 of 2017, the first installment will be applied to the Semester 2 2017 fees, and the second installment will be applied to the Semester 1 2018 fees.
There is no financial payout to this scholarship, nor is it refundable.
Number of Scholarships:
Undergraduate scholarship – 35
Postgraduate scholarship – 12
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship student must
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing the first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study;
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
English Language Requirements for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
- TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
|Deadline||:||4 March 2019|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
You May also Like: