2019 Murdoch University Scholarships for International Student in AustraliaNovember 17, 2018
Applications are invited for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for international students at Murdoch University to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Benefits of 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
The scholarship is valued at $5,000.
|:||Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award will be paid in two equal installments of AU$2,500 directly to the successful recipient’s fee account after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter.Therefore if a student starts in Semester 1 of 2017, the first installment will be applied to the Semester 2 2017 fees, and the second installment will be applied to the Semester 1 2018 fees.
There is no financial payout to this scholarship, nor is it refundable.
Number of Scholarships:
Undergraduate scholarship – 35
Postgraduate scholarship – 12
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship student must
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing the first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study;
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
English Language Requirements for 2019 Murdoch University Scholarships:
In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
- TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
|Deadline||:||4 March 2019|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
You May also Like: