The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls the foreigners, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs.
- University or Organization: The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters or PhD
- Award: 160 grant with varies amounts according to the degree programs.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25 undergraduate, 125 postgraduate and 10 PhD
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Kazakhstan
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Language: English and Russian
- Eligible Countries: Home (Kazakhstan) and foreign applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue undergraduate, or postgraduate, or PhD studies at any university in Kazakhstan.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold a good academic record in terms of applying to the Kazakhstan Universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You are suggested to take admission in bachelors, masters, or PhD degree program at the any Kazakhstan University. After being enrolled at the university, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to provide the scan copies of the passport, identity card, recommendation letter in Kazakhstan, absence of conviction (if available), previous education documents, motivational letter in Kazakh.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are advised to demonstrate their foreign language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
You May Also Like: